Friday 21 February 2014

Update! ^.^

Hey guys! :)

How has your day been? Mine has been okay...i guess.
HOWEVER
I woke up, grabbed my blue iPod touch (as i always do, first thing xD)
and the home button IS STUCK D:
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I have at the moment got an alternative, BUT my dad is going to see what he can do with it (I'm actually handing it over to him rn haha), and hopefully it's fixable! :) So i'll keep you guys updated on that!

In other news...
Look who has fell fast asleep by me ^.^ awh
(sorry about bad lighting)
But this is my dog: Teddy bear! :) But you most likely already know him ;P (especially if you follow me on Instagram! haha)

SO ANYWAYS ^.^

I went to Ormskirk today and there was a charity shop selling anime...so I was obviously just like: "UHH...HELL YEAH!" and now I have more to add to my anime collection: total-ling 18 now! woop!
(I forgot to take a picture :'( wahhhh)

I also went to the dentist today :P which was scary hahaha...but i'm all good ^.^ so that went well!

Last time I posted I said that I "Might be going back to Southport"
AND I DID ^.^ woop!

It was only briefly... but omg GUYS
There is a jewellery shop that sells necklaces quite cheap...BUT THERE ARE SO MANY!
I WANTED TO TAKE ONE OF EVERYTHING....
But obviously I couldn't :( haha

I did buy one though ^.^ Which I also forgot to take a picture of, so i'll post it in my next blog! :)

~Car selfies ftw~


...and there is also this... I seem so happy about the rain! haha

and i also stopped at argos...so yeah...argos selfie!!

On Wednesday I chalked my hair rainbow! :)



I usually get a smaller bit of hair to do this with, so this was a test ^.^ and it worked pretty well! I ADORE the rainbow hair and I literally cannot get over it <3

BUT THEN I HAD TO WASH IT OUT THAT NIGHT :(
The rainbow will only last a day for me :( even if i left the chalk in all night, it would be gone by morning :( But its okay ^.^ It needed washing anyways!

I found this ADORABLE bow! :)

I bought this from Primark quite a while back now BUT ITS SO CUTE! :)


You might be seeing this bow for a while now! ;) hahahaha


ANYWAYS....MOVING ON FROM THE BOW....

hahaha ^.^

I MADE ANOTHER VIDEO :D
and some of you may have heard my awful voice for the first time! :D WOO!

I apologise for how AWKWARD I actually am, I usually don't talk on camera...but oh well ^.^ I felt like I should :P hehe. I found some questions online and was just like "yeahh....i'll do this"
I did have to keep my voice down a little...so I apologise ^.^
but here is the link! :) ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpcUFoIUzVU
thankyouthankyouthankyou! :D

Look how...um happy (I guess...?) Ian and Anthony look in their new frame! :D


I'm also still COMPLETELY obsessed with this Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SomeOrdinaryGamers
Mutahar is amazing and if you haven't already, you seriously have to check him out! :) GAHH!

So that's it for now guys! :)
I guess i'll just go back to waiting for the new smosh video while re-watching older videos :D
So yeah ^.^ hahahaha

Much love,

Laura xoxo <3


(am i a kitty now? :D no...? okay D:)

No comments:

Post a Comment