Saturday 15 February 2014

Outfit of the Day!

Hey guys! :)
I took a little 2 day break ^.^ But i'm back and ready to post!
I'm actually in my living room at the moment with all the family ._. haha
I'm usually always in my room...but pfftt... whatever :P

So how did Valentines day go? :)
Me?
Well I had WAY too many Valentine cards like OMG! :') haha

LOL JK!!!I didn't even get a one xD but oh well :P

I've only ever celebrated (of sorts) one valentines day with a boyfriend a few years ago...but now I am single and ready to...um...Stay on my computer all day long and complain about life .__________.
hahahaha!
I really don't care about having a boyfriend at the moment ^.^ I've got my best friends, YouTube (and maybe chocolate and ice cream o__O) and that's all that matters to me at this time :) hehe

ANYWAYS :')

I have just got back from going out today ^.^
I had to be up early to go and get my nephew and then stayed home for a little while. Then I went to go visit my brother and my other nephews for a little while ^.^ I had to stop on the way back to go asda for something I wanted. SO basically...
It's kinda been a lazy day :')

I thought that I might start posting outfit of the day every so often ^.^ I kinda had a fantasy style going on ;)

Okay not exactly...
BUT I am wearing a lot of my fantasy style accessories :D

The armband:
So this one was made by me ^.^ I've made other style armbands and better ones (Which I will post about sometime in the future!) :)

DAT EYELINER DOE
Today I chose to do like REALLY thick eyeliner! :)
I used to do this A LOT in the summer. Out of all the different ways I do my eyeliner, I think I have to say that this is my favourite! :)
It's SO dramatic! haha

THE FOX HAT! :D

I KNOW this isn't fantasy style...
BUT LOOK AT THE HAT ITS SO CUTE I JUST CANT EVEN GAH <3

... okay....calming down haha....

When I was going out I really wanted to have a warm hat...and I apparently wanted to be a fox too :D hehe

I also wore a key necklace (You may be able to see in some of the pictures) I forgot to take a separate picture of it for this blog post >.< but it was in my key necklaces blog post (Forever 21)
I also forgot to take pictures of my bracelets (IDIOT >.<) which I just recently got from Primark! But they are also suited SO much to the fantasy style! :) I'll have to make an updated fantasy style blog post :) hehe

OKAY THIS ONE I ACTUALLY HAVE A PICTURE FOR OMGOMGOMG :D
(The better picture for it is on my phone but oh well xD)
I found this clock necklace in Claire's accessories for £1 a few weeks ago when it had originally been £14. I have been looking for one at a reasonable price FOR AGGEESSS
AND FINALLY THIS ONE CAME ALONG :D It was the last one and I was so happy! :)
Also, I didn't think the clock was actually working, but I didn't mind as I only wanted it for show BUT OMG YOU GUYS! IT STILL WORKS! :D A fully functioning clock necklace at only £1? UHH...YES PLEASE!

The hair!
This was actually meant to be a joke ahaha.
I used this headband to push my hair back (It was getting really annoying)
I put it forward....because i'm weird haha....
And to my surprise...It didn't look THAT BAD xD hahaha

I didn't actually keep this hairstyle tho...I took it out and put the hat on ^.^ haha
The outfit also wasn't really that special (Although I might post it sometime as a more casual kind of fantasy style outfit) so i won't bother talking about it :) haha

Well there you have it ^.^ Anything there should have been a picture for, I will sort that at a later date :D

~I've just had to stop because my mum and dad literally stood behind me reading every word I was typing and it was weird o.O hahaha~ *Stares at google until they leave* hahaha!

umm....is there anything else I can say?

well....

*5 year old voice* I DID GET THIS COOL TROPHY FOR HAVING 100% ATTENDANCE AT COLLEGE! :D

 hahahahaaha
...now I've just realised 5 year olds don't go to college...

...now I feel stupid :) hehehe

i um...also found this cute hat ^.^

So yeah :) Just a little update kind of post ^.^
Hope everyone is doing well :)
I'm gonna go do coursework now!
~By coursework I mean staying on YouTube for the next 5 hours and crying over how perf everyone is~
~and by that i mean...I'm TOTALLY doing my coursework! o__O hahaha sorry mum!~

Much love,

Laura xoxox <3


No comments:

Post a Comment