Wednesday 12 February 2014

LET'S CATCH UP!

OKAY D:
it's been like a month and a bit, i think :P
I'M SO SORRY :'(
I have been meaning to post sooner but I just never did :(
but I AM BACK GUYS! :D
I decided just to take a little break, but then I just got so lazy :'( like omg aha >.<

So whether you have been checking my site everyday to see if i have posted, occasionally checking back or just not giving a crap at all xD
IM BACCCCKKK! :D

So lets have a catch up! :P

1.) I have learned that coursework IS A BITCH!
Okay so at GCSE, coursework wasn't THAT bad! However when you get to A level, it's just a flipping nightmare >.< like omg aha. I take media, which i have just started coursework for (I get to make a magazine which sounds quite cool ^.^) Also English Language, writing a narrative which i think I've had checked like 473875165496481 times xD (I want it to be perfect :P) along with a commentary *sigh* I have just today been set my English Literature coursework, which has to be quite a long essay >.< The only break I have is sociology, because that is 100% exam :P

~I'm just gonna tell you guys this....I didn't have a proper English teacher for a while :'(
Now don't get me wrong. My college is amazing! They have helped so much with catching up on work and both classes are a LITTLE behind >.< But i have hope that we can sort this out :) hehe. You see, my English teacher was off a lot just before Christmas and we didn't really have the best supply teachers. BUT they have sorted it now and I am a lot happier at the moment :) That was partly why I thought I should take a small break, so I could catch up on it all ^.^~

2. I have taken an obsession with Mutahar from Some Ordinary Gamers ^.^


I've actually been quite a big fan for a while, but recently it's become an obsession! He's just so amazing and I totally recommend that you watch him ^.^ If you don't know who he is, I'm a little offended D: (heh heh!) but here is the link to his channel! ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/SomeOrdinaryGamers?feature=watch
and this ---> +SomeOrdinaryGamers ...So yeah...heh...go do that! :P

3. I've been sick for a while- and i'm scared D:

Okay this actually has A LOT of explaining :'(
I was planning on trying to walk my dog (nearly) every day! It was a 40 minute walk and i was quite happy with it :) UNTIL

I got SO run down >.< Like omg guys you wouldn't even believe.
I had the flu, sore throats (all that kinda stuff)
My legs were aching so bad and I generally just felt like crap.
I lost my appetite for a few weeks, and my aching lasted for a week nearly >.<

I DID RECOVER VERY WELL FROM THIS ONE THO :D SO DON'T WORRY ;) HEH HEH

BUT THEN
AS IF I HADN'T ALREADY HAD ENOUGH CRAP FROM BEING ILL...


I GOT ILL AGAIN!!

It was mainly just a cough which I got about 5-ish weeks ago

AND I'M STILL COUGHING YOU GUYS :'(
Nothing too serious, just little bits here and there, it's got SO much better! I have hope :)
I have just cleaned up my room because I think it may have been something to do with a build up of dust >.<

plus....I LOVE my perfumes >.< okay!!!!

4. I FAILED at keeping a diary!

Last year I managed to write EVERYDAY in my diary until like....March.
WHICH ISN'T SO BAD considering I only managed just till the end of January this year >.<
hahahaha (oh well)

5. THIS YEAR LOOKS HOPEFUL!

Okay I may of had quite a few things trying to stop me so far this year >.<
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT! ;)...
I still think things are looking quite hopeful :) I've cleared my room and i'm generally happier with how tidier it is now! :) I have English language and Literature teachers! :) I passed the mock exams I did before Christmas and my coursework does seem to be going well :) Plus you-tubers are all I need to feel better :D hehe

6. I am working on fantasy style outfits!

As you may know, I am OBSESSED with fantasy style clothing (Like Kalel's old style kind of fantasy)
I put together an outfit and I plan on filming a 'get the look' kind of video soon! ^.^ So look out for that! :)
I also took her armband idea and experimented till I came up with a wristband idea ^.^ I might plan on making a DIY video for that too! :)

7. LIKE OMG I ACTUALLY UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE GUYS!

so yeah, YAY for videos! :) hehe

I know I already had one video from the summer and I was like...."meh...I need more"

So...

~A quick makeup tutorial~
Really this one was just a test :P I wasn't planning on ACTUALLY uploading it BUT ONCE I had edited it like a CRAP load and added in a frickin cool hipster filter ;) (ahahaaha)
It was 'Good to go!'
I can't really explain WHY the picture is SO crappy, other than I used several different editing apps that may be partially to blame, I've learnt now though how I can prevent it, so its okay ^.^ I plan on making more in the future when i don't have crappy lighting or look as bad as I did xD  ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlgkh7Naxp4

~All my key necklaces~
Okay this one actually had a longer title than I had actually wanted it to xD ...and yes I was eating chocolate before I started the video...

BUT GUYS I BROKE MY RAINBOW KEY NECKLACE D:
AND ITS BEING FIXED BUT I COULDN'T USE IT WHEN FILMING *SOBS*

...but *ahem* yeah. There's not much else I can say :') OTHER THAN THE MUSIC IS HILARIOUS! EVERYTIME I WATCH IT I HAVE TO LAUGH! hahaha ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maubrrQcf9Y

~Awkward dancing time~
Okay...I got a little bored and wanted to upload it ^.^ I'm not saying that I will upload EVERY SINGLE instagram video (like i make a lot haha) but I might just upload the occasional one to embarrass myself further! :) hehe ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcDTMXGzrg

8. I actually tied my hair up for once...


Um...yeah. Can we just talk about how this is a RARE sight :') and I just look a little weird with it up... hahahaha.

9. I KNOW THIS POST IS KINDA CRAPPY!

I've been working on this for like an hour, it's been so rushed! >.< gahh. I kinda do have coursework to be doing because the teacher i have tomorrow, you REALLY don't want to get on his bad side :'( So any grammatical errors in this post, i'm SO SORRY! Also i'll probably think of like 7642735735273 things i could have talked about in this one post AFTER I click publish >.<
BUT OH WELL!
I'll try my best to post tomorrow! :)

Much love,

Laura xoxo <3



No comments:

Post a Comment