Monday 23 December 2013

My Youtube!

Hey again guys! :)
Only 2 days to Christmas and I'm getting so excited ^.^ omgomgomgomgomg
Haha I'm literally typing this in my living room :D My mum is here too (playing Xbox like always haha)
I thought I would also make today's post earlier because why not xP

Well today's topic is about my YouTube channel :)
I only have one video on there and I want to do so much more with it :'(
I wanna make vlogs and maybe other stuff too ^.^

  • Diy's?
  • Haul's?
  • More piano videos?

I just wanna know your opinions :) and if you have any other suggestions that would be awesome ^.^
I could start it in the start of the new year or something :D

I've been thinking about this for a while cause I really wanna make an awesome YouTube channel :)
I might change up a few things ^.^ Not to worry, just a few things like an actual banner for my channel :') and a different picture :)
*NOTE* It won't effect me posting on my blog either :) tbh i might end up posting on it more :') (I know i skipped a few days, i'm sorry D:)
Anyways, I hope you're all doing well :)
I still plan to post twice, not sure whether the 24th or 25th ^.^
But look forward to that!
~Anyways~
Bye for now!
Much love,

Laura xoxo <3


No comments:

Post a Comment