Sunday 8 December 2013

Oops...

Well hello again :)
I'm posting quite late again (haha oops lol don't kill me ;) hehe)
I don't really have a topic for today, other than just talking about how today went!
So, here goes...
I wake up at like 9am. THINKING that I have not much to do and can just go back to sleep
SO THEN I go back to sleep for um...2 minutes
...(okay 2 hours)...
hahaha I usually go out early on a Sunday, but today just felt like a lazy day. 
BUT FINALLY about 12ish me and my family decide to go out, we get our usual sandwiches at asda and then stay out till about 4. 
So i come home and...
I'm thinking at this point OKAY MAYBE NOW I CAN DO WORK!

LOL nope!

I end up sitting around for 2 hours doing NOTHING. 

yep ABSOLUTELY NOTHING haha!
(typical of me)

So about 9pm, I decide that its getting a bit late...
Then 9:05 strikes

This is when I start to panic

OHHH NO CRAP I HAVE MANY HOMEWORKS AND THERES SO MUCH TO DO DFBGBFJERAGERKHGRENGKEA RUAGAKEG wgekibweg nfiqntg HOW THE HELL WILL I DO ALL THIS WHEN WILL I EVER LEARN 
(or something along the lines of that)

Only to repeat this the next sunday, when I plan to try and have a 'productive' weekend

haha :') well that was my day!
Just casually leaving ALL my homework to LITERALLY the last minute xD
Hopefully you're having a better day than me :)
~although I did just download the new smosh album ;) hehe~

I have a few homeworks to do so I better keep this one short!
AS ALWAYS I'll try to post tomorrow :)
much love,

Laura xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment